Still a floundering, mismanaged company with no desire to make the changes required to keep the company above water. Why would they when they can reach out again to Obama with his extensive business background and knowledge for another hand out??? (That was completely rhetorical and tongue in cheek in case you missed it)
I shed no tear for GM and the overburdened, mismanaged cost of their operation. You will get what you and your unions deserve. You are in bed with the government and OWNED by the Fed for the remainder of your existence. As the above article mentions, if allowed to falter, as it should have, GM would have been restructured and risen with a much leaner and realistic business plan.
Instead we have (it is We since it's Our money they were handed) a runaway train and the track is running out.
I've heard some, including the POTUS, say 'GM has come back!!!', but fools often speak without knowledge and deceivers with hatred for the truth. And now the end will come and those that made the deal with the devil will not be able to pay.
Either Stand Up And Defend Freedom When It's Challenged, Or Sit Down And Shut Up When That Freedom Disappears Because You Did Nothing....
Hope My Rage Is Your Rage.... If Not.... I Welcome Your View....
No comments:
Post a Comment
What you think about what I think......