The ever growing hypocrisy of the Democratic Party and the "Left" in denying the ability of less fraud in our national elections has reached a high point. People being allowed to vote is a right, but it's also the right of the states to assure the vote is legal and free of fraud. But in the face of our dependent society, a federal identification recognized by the state, or a state identification with a cost supplemented by the Federal Government should be the answer to this non-issue.
Most of the argument seems to be that the Costs of providing identification to the poor is the main concern. The poor certainly have an expense, up front at least, in purchasing a legal, state recognized identification. But why is this such an issue for the ever spending Democrats / Left???
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/10-surprising-facts-about-free-government-cell-phones-137944443.html
Yeah, I went there.... But this seems to be a more accurate point of reference in the argument. When did the RIGHT to a cell phone get written into the Amendments to the Bill Of Rights??? I missed that day of political wrangling I guess.
But look at a small item referenced in the link above. The last line of the article speaks of a cost of over $2 BILLION to support this ridiculous governmental expense. And by the way, BUSH STARTED THIS PROGRAM!!! Not that I supported it then either. I've said before and will restate now, I'm Not A Fan Of George W. Bush.... But anyway.....
This expense for cell phones for the poor.... Ridiculous!!! A house phone and even then a simple, corded house phone MAYBE if there were to be a tax payer expense for this. But a cell phone is a luxury, a house phone.... not so much.
http://www.democrats.org/the-real-cost-of-photo-id-laws
What's this?!?! A link to a Democratic site?!?! Well yes indeed.... Where better to make the comparison than with the horses mouth??? Oh look!!! Even this Democratic website indicates that the combined cost of providing voter identification would be around $830 MILLION!!! (That's less than $2 Billion for those Democrats that may actually read this)....
So I'm to understand that a method of communication that GEORGE W. BUSH began giving to the poor is a better and more worthy expense to the Federal Government and Tax Payer Dollars than assuring an election is on the up and up??? For many I've encountered in my life and including the complete Idiot on the video....
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/screaming-obama-supporter-explain-why-we-need-to-re-elect-obama-he-gave-us-a-phone-he-gonna-do-more/
.... there is no expense too high for the hand outs they are accustomed to. But in this there is a whole different blog to be made.... Or have I done that already??? Anyhow....
Just for the record, I'm completely and totally tired and disgusted with the state of our nation. There are fewer and fewer of us that are trying to make life better for ourselves and actually try to make life better for others Without the interference of the Federal Government. And I have no patience or tolerance for those that would take even more than already being given.
The implosion of our nation has begun. It's more or less like a Black Hole, sucking in everything around (rest of the worlds civilized nations) and eventually is going to collapse completely.
Either Stand Up And Defend Freedom When It's Challenged, Or Sit Down And Shut Up When That Freedom Disappears Because You Did Nothing....
No comments:
Post a Comment
What you think about what I think......