Just to let you in on a lil secret brother Floyd. I don't just Watch Fox News. I'm not so lazy as to rely only on ANY single news source for the truth. That would be naive. I research and find the information, look for verification on other sources, and discover the only news source telling the stories, the true stories, most of the time is Fox News. The hack zombie files like CNN, MSNBC and the network news tell what they're told to say. That's why the news on Fox isn't seen anywhere else and what you see on one of the others you can find on any of them.
Like with the losers at GM claiming they've repaid their debt to the American people and the Peoples Republic Of China. FALSE!!!! They still owe more than $24 BILLION in bailout money. And guess what??? They're on the verge of asking for more because they're losing money hand over fist again and on the verge of collapse AGAIN!!!! Pretty sure I heard the Volt plant is being closed AGAIN for 4 weeks because of poor sales. GOOD JOB OBAMA!!!! Haven't heard that much in the "Regular News".... I say LET EM DROWN!!! I'll keep my Ford and their barely $3 Billion LOAN balance.
And btw.... My post is accurate. You can take your pension and support Eva and her lavish, out of touch lifestyle or buy Sandra and her friends birth control if you like, but leave me out of it. Those 2 have nothing to do with saving this country from it's doom, only misdirecting the ignorant who support theirs or Obama's cause.
God Bless You All The Same Brother Floyd!!!!
Either Stand Up And Defend Freedom When It's Challenged, Or Sit Down And Shut Up When That Freedom Disappears Because You Did Nothing....
Hope My Rage Is Your Rage.... If Not.... I Welcome Your View....
No comments:
Post a Comment
What you think about what I think......