Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This one is for Nick Teague

http://www.independent.org/newsroom/article.asp?id=3216

http://www.independent.org/newsroom/article.asp?id=3189

http://epaabuse.com/5051/news/physicist-exposes-global-warming-hoax/

    Ok, I've linked up several sites that I by no means think are the "be-all" or "end-all" for the debate on Global Warming. They do however lend the point for one to pause, think and consider the alternative. And the alternative being that the entire hysteria over Global Warming is Crap.
    I have noticed the hysteria isn't what it was. Most references anymore are only in regards to extreme hot temperatures in various places around the globe. The mentality of many seems to have been that if any variation at all occurs then it must be a Man Made influence on the environment. Really??
    Hopefully the lunatics have taken a step back, looked at The Truth and now see where they were lead astray.
    This is not a perfect world. There are variations in every aspect. So extremes are to be expected, and that would include temperatures. Use real science, not junk science to make a case. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think about what I think......