Saturday, August 25, 2012

LOOK AT THE NUMBERS!! No No No.... The REAL Numbers....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/23/cutter-im-just-going-to-make-st-up-k

   Nothing new here. We've heard the terms of Smoke And Mirrors. Can't say much beyond.... here's what you paid for. 
   I really have no respect for anyone who supports the POTUS or defends anything about him. The denials are still there and Even now just watching the news I saw a governor state that Obama can't fix it all himself. And this statement works with the typical pile of crap that supports Obama and his runaway spending.
   DO NOT FORGET the First Two (2)..... TWO SOLID YEARS had a majority of both houses of Congress being Democratic and STILL nothing being talked about now was done then.... WHY!?!? No excuses are acceptable. 
   Whine all you want and complain all you can about the unfair Bad Bad Republicans hindering the efforts to help the nation recover. You and anyone like you are as useful as a broken shoe lace.... 
   It's with genuine hope that I pray for the beginning of a return to the True American way of life that is being crushed and swept away before our eyes. And if justice be served it'll return with Extreme Discomfort to those that contributed to our being where we are now.
   

Either Stand Up And Defend Freedom When It's Challenged, Or Sit Down And Shut Up When That Freedom Disappears Because You Did Nothing....

Hope My Rage Is Your Rage.... If Not.... I Welcome Your View....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think about what I think......