Sunday, September 9, 2012

No Jobs, DNC Facts, More Of No Jobs, Couple Of Charts About The Truth About No Jobs

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/07/white-house-that-jobs-report-shows-the-awesome-recovery-continues-or-something/

   The above link is actually kind of humorous. With the POTUS and his minions standing on the pedestal of their own creation and being eternally optimistic if disingenuous and actually pretty much lying through their teeth about the state of unemployment in America. 
   It's pretty much like the fortunate passengers of the Titanic that made it to the lifeboats looking over at those left behind and saying out loud, 'They'll be ok. The water isn't that cold.'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/fact-checking-the-opening-night-of-the-democratic-convention/2012/09/05/ec50ad84-f73d-11e1-8b93-c4f4ab1c8d13_blog.html

   Just look at the above link. This is one where I'm not going to try to impart my opinion, but rather just supply the jump off point where YOU can go, look and decide for yourself. And maybe, just maybe take a notion to look further and become more informed and educated in the condition of the Democratic Party and those that would continue in power. Truth matters.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/07/Devasting-jobs-report-sept-2012?utm_source=e_breitbart_com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C+September+7%2C+2012&utm_campaign=20120907_m113451182_Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C+September+7%2C+2012&utm_term=More

   Oh look!!!! Another link to a clear opinion, above, on the crap that would otherwise be spun into gold and satin by the Democrats and POTUS. Yeah I know, this one is from "The Right". But to keep things fair I'll at least reference Breitbart, Blaze or Fox. It's only in the last few weeks that "mainstream media" outlets have begun to actually do the job required of them and report the Truth and not help deceive the American People. The tragic aspect is the reality of those Huge number of Americans that actually think the current condition isn't so bad or that the current direction will only lead to prosperity. 



   I love charts. Charts have a way of pointing to the truth when honestly fed the information for them to create the picture. The U6 number, includes pretty much everybody unemployed and also those that are working part time but wanting full time and can't find it. It's the REAL number. The U3 number is the one everyone likes to tout and use as the baseline, which is not being genuine about the reality.

http://www.rotor.com/Publications/RotorNewssupregsup/tabid/177/newsid1237/76517/mid/1237/Default.aspx

   This link above says to me "Alot more people are affected or compelled to tell the truth about unemployment than ever before"..... Honestly, when Helicopter Association International feels the need to comment on the national unemployment situation there is something very wrong. 

Unemployment Against Projections August

   Another way of looking at the tragic state of our current administration. This one chart, above, says alot, to me anyway, of the incompetence and inability of those so many voted into being in power in the last election. Again, a genuine look at the real information. (I know it's the U3 number so go with it).
   The way I see it, an imagination that says just pumping money into an economy a time or two without a means of maintaining the flow afterward is naive and below the requirements of the office. But I question the actual motives of the POTUS in the first place. And after seeing 2016 I'm more convinced than ever there is an underlying reason for his position and agenda. But that's another blog..... No wait..... I already have one on that. But anyhow......
   Taking the position that throwing money at the problem (stimulus) can fix the problem is the same as giving a drunk cash and telling him to go get some food. Think he's going to get food??? No. He might after enough times of getting the cash. But in the end, more of the cash will keep him drunk than fed. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/obamas-jobs-challenge-the-employment-report-in-six-charts/2012/09/07/6bc1e510-f8fb-11e1-8b93-c4f4ab1c8d13_gallery.html#photo=3

   Thought I'd throw this link in also just for verification of the other links. Shows some other interesting information on which parts of the jobs areas are hurting the most. And the best part, it's the ole Left Rag of the Washington Post that has compiled it!!!!


Either Stand Up And Defend Freedom When It's Challenged, Or Sit Down And Shut Up When That Freedom Disappears Because You Did Nothing....

Hope My Rage Is Your Rage.... If Not.... I Welcome Your View....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think about what I think......