Saturday, September 22, 2012

Our Nations Flag..... MOCKED By He Who Is Supposed To Defend It..... But Wait..... There's A Catch

https://store.barackobama.com/
Obama Campaign Selling American Flag Print That Replaces 50 Stars With Campaign Logo
Obama Campaign Selling American Flag Print That Replaces 50 Stars With Campaign Logo

  Just wondering.... Where did the flag go??? Go to the web site, where the top image was originally copied from. That image and item is gone. Why??? The only thing remaining is the nation as a flag of the same design, in the next image. Why???

   Only a guess, but I'd say that there was a realization that the thumbing of his nose, by Obama, at the opposition was a mistake. Yeah, the image is like a dog peeing on his territory, or at least in his own twisted mind of what he thinks is "HIS".

   Making the statement that "I Own The Nation", and in my opinion is Exactly what he's doing, is an indication of the mentality of Obama. He knows the naive and uneducated (politically) are still going to support him and even as they slip beneath the surface and drown, will still be singing his praises.

   One specific thing that bothers me is the 5 stripes of the "Obama Flag". What could be the meaning in that??? Maybe the Five Pillars Of Islam??? I think so. And just for the sake of argument I'll throw in the seeming nature of the stripes looking like smeared blood. Rather symbolic in the face of another possible term. The blood of our nation's demise will be on his hands and of those that helped him if he makes it again.

   A mockery of our national banner and identity.

   Skewing that which has been fought and died for.

   Shunning national pride for self glorification.

   It's a travesty of unparalleled betrayal by the one elected by those that were as much idiots then as they are now. Maybe you've changed your mind and no longer support the obvious destruction of our nation and its foundation. That's nice, but look what you've helped create. 

   The possible fact that you may not have changed your mind is a deeper insight into the mind of the worthless, self serving scum of our society. Should this election favor Obama, there will be pain for our nation that has not yet been imagined. People such as yourself will be the cause. And for those I know help that happen, I won't forgive............. or forget.


Either Stand Up And Defend Freedom When It's Challenged, Or Sit Down And Shut Up When That Freedom Disappears Because You Did Nothing....

Hope My Rage Is Your Rage.... If Not.... I Welcome Your View....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think about what I think......