Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Fiscal Cliff.... Bring It On.... Over Half Of America Voted For It....


   The above chart, if for no other, indicates the need, in my opinion, for the NEED for our nation to plummet over the edge of the Fiscal Cliff. The number of Households receiving Foodstamp assistance is the blue bar indicator while the red line indicates the declining amount being paid out on the average.
   These people, roughly 47 million + individuals, are already in distress. FORTY SEVEN MILLION!!!! Did you get that??? 47 MILLION!!!!! Shouldn't the much pronounced and touted "Stimulus" have made even some measurable level of impact on this trend??? Yeah..... It should have.... But didn't..... And yet the real cause of the current pain has been re-elected.
   So with this reality it would seem that the majority of Americans, as indicated with the final vote tally of the election, are in favor of continuing pain and suffering. And with that, I find myself in a position for supporting the opinions of my fellow Americans while also making those who are not so blind also aware as I am as to the true picture.
   A "Fiscal Cliff" is rapidly approaching. This would, if allowed to occur, bring about, in the very least, another recession. But most likely, with the current administration, the pain would be far deeper and far more difficult to repair..... Good.
   
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/11/10/the-fiscal-cliff-explained/

   I figured who better to explain what that fiscal cliff is than Forbes. And as it is this is an excellent article for doing just that. I would desire that everyone that is concerned about the future of our country read the article and know what could be coming. Even after reading this article I'm even more assured of my stance in hoping the nation falls over this cliff.
   I'm un-American for thinking that??? To the contrary, it's for me, like a parent screaming at the top of their lungs for the child to stop doing, or not to do what is obviously a harm to them. But because a child is going to do exactly what they want in most cases, the child sometimes has to be left to learn the lesson on their own..... And so that is with our nation of people that seem to think they know better and now need to see for themselves that they are ignorant and heading toward disaster.
   The taxes coming our way are beyond belief. This would include the expiring Bush Tax Cuts, The Obama Tax Cuts along with the Obamacare Taxes. How's a minimum of $2,000 per household extra in taxes sound???
   But of course the current administration would make it seem as though it's not a big deal for the Richest in America to pay a little more. That of course is what a "leader" would do in being a president for "All Americans" in only pointing to one segment, publicly at least, to make an additional sacrifice. And as usual the uninformed and ignorant are oblivious to the reality of the course we are on. 
   Richest Americans paying more may not be such a big deal. But then saddle that with the regulations that are choking innovation and investment by those that risk that money and see where the argument gets weak.
   
http://washingtonexaminer.com/1.8-trillion-shock-obama-regs-cost-20-times-estimate/article/2508466#.UJ_NcIfXbdU

   Using this tool above to smack an Obama supporter that tries to indicate that Obama has passed fewer regulations than, of course, Bush, would have at least only half the story right. But most Obama supporters only deal with half truths and on occasion, complete fabrications. Yeah, you know you do if you're one of them. But I seriously doubt a "self-respecting" Obama supporter (a joke in itself) would actually read this blog. But anyway, I digress....
   The repeated calls for less regulation by those that actually create jobs has gone unheeded. And it's not that the regulations are too numerous but that they add so much cost to new business that it's a killer of prosperity and for already established businesses there's no ability to expand or prosper.
   But then anyone that keeps up with facts knows all this already....

   The bottom line for me is that our country has suffered, that I admit freely. I will further admit that the POTUS actually does know what he's doing. I further admit that change is needed. I admit again that our government MUST take action. And for sure the POTUS thinks he's doing the right thing. But the right thing for whom???
   The entire problem is that what the POTUS is doing would probably work for a South American or African country with no government at all. For a developed country such as the United States, so much governmental intervention is not required. But an informed citizen would know that.
   But once again, we're faced with the decision of those that think a limitless government is the right answer. I Obviously disagree with that stance but will accept that "wisdom" for what it is and fully support the receiving of that which the American people have asked for.....
   
 Either Stand Up And Defend Freedom When It's Challenged, Or Sit Down And Shut Up When That Freedom Disappears Because You Did Nothing....

Hope My Rage Is Your Rage.... If Not.... I Welcome Your View.... 

2 comments:

  1. Not bad, Rob! You hit the nail on the head on this! I feel right now Obama can get away with murder, but I feel like this guy is going to screw up in his second term. Right now, the media acts like cheerleaders and they do their best to cover up his relationship with William Ayers. Young people and minorities LOVE the messiah! MTV and Rolling Stons tell kids how to vote. Let's not forget the boss or Jay-Z either!'

    Also, don't be wild like Michael Savage. Your friends still want you around!

    Finally, since it's Vet's Day, I just wanted to tell you "Thanx!" for being an inspiration for making the USAF as a career. I retired after years (Active, US Army Reserve, & The WA Air Nat'l Guard) in the "WAR". I served 20 yrs. & I left after it became to PC and I was overweight. I'm a retired Staff Sargeant, but I have to wait for my retirement pay.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing what I can.... But I find myself unable to allow the ignorance and oblivion of so many to be let go unchallenged.... Don't worry though.... I won't blow a gasket.... But I will continue to stab at the insanity.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

What you think about what I think......