Saturday, March 30, 2013

Climate Not So Change.... Median Income Real Change.... Abortion Rights Bad Change???

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/29/im-almost-in-disbelief-planned-parenthood-rep-says-mother-and-doctor-still-have-right-to-decide-babys-fate-if-born-alive-and-breathing-on-a-table/

   Here is the continuation of the devaluation of human life. The statement made by Alisa Snow is profound. A pompous assertion of human life being worth less than your morning breakfast biscuit wrapper removes the barrier separating humans from animals.

   The next step of course, should such mentality be accepted, is for the elderly to be viewed in the same regard. An elderly American that no longer contributes to society can also be seen as unacceptable or unworthy of life. And as the right to life is diminished, from birth to death, we are cheapened and restricted as human beings. We are no longer free to achieve our maximum potential because of the inconvenience to someone else.

   The warnings have been given for years upon years and with the lack of heeding and action we have now arrived at the destination of our spiritual destruction.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/29/NYT-Median-Annual-Income-Falls-1percent-In-February?utm_source=e_breitbart_com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C+March+29%2C+2013&utm_campaign=20130329_m115609329_Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C+March+29%2C+2013&utm_term=More

   Interesting how a 'spin' of the truth, as posed by any regular network news you actually watch, can be seen as the glorious revival of our economy. But then you have a reality check like this one....

   I haven't heard this or the increased unemployment claims made by any network, local or national that I've attempted to watch to completion. I've noticed only the rapturous notification of record wall street trading and improved housing markets... I wouldn't dare say these are fluffy eye candy for the unaware.... Or would I.... ????

   Just be aware of the sources of such celebrated news one might hear in general. Research your information and NEVER accept anything you hear as the final word or even as the whole truth, even from me. 

   My intent is to stir curiosity and provoke action. I can tell you what I believe to be true, but then that, in and of itself makes me no better than a government seeking total control of the hearts and minds of the citizenry. 

   Question how an economy can be doing as well as the POTUS or Democrats might claim can be a reflection of lowering income levels and an increase in unemployment claims??? Are you, free of governmental assistance, personally seeing an improvement in your level or comfort of living??? Or if you receive assistance, are you seeing an improvement in your standard of living??? 

   I have failed to recognize a feeling of betterment that some would have me ignorantly believe I have experienced over the last several years, only because I have been told it's true. Instead I've realized a loss of over $240 a month from taxes and insurance.

   But then I don't live with any form of government assistance, and if at all possible, I never will. 

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/features/twenty-year-hiatus-in-rising-temperatures-has-climate-scientists-puzzled/story-e6frg6z6-1226609140980

   Sooooooooo.... We're having a "climate change" emergency, BUT..... We're not....???? Is that right????

   And for 20 years we've had a non-issue with the supposed Increase in climate temperatures that hasn't been so widely reported. Ok, make that Not reported at all by anyone anywhere. But this beast is a global initiative that even the UN would have our nation bled for, in the interest of "helping" less wealthy nations realize 'green initiatives'. Moronic delusions.....

   Specialist, or Experts in the cause are still not finished with the lack of support for the supposed emergency. There are reasonable explanations for the plateau in increased temperatures previously claimed to have dooming our planet. Excuses, a method for shifting truth in favor of not accepting blame for being wrong, are the only possible means of absorbing the facts.

   There is little response to the assertion that an increase in planet temperatures could be, and most likely are, part of a cyclical, and natural event. But then it causes far greater and more immediate financial reactions to an imminent threat than to a natural event.

   The massive profit potential that can be realized from a stampede of panic is real and pervasive. This is not an endorsement for unbridled waste and abuse of the environment, but there is cause for logic and a realistic view of the situation. 

   Embrace the truth, deny the false reports and cast a light of honesty on the voices of doom that hold theory above facts in the chase for notoriety and profit. Where there is a measure of truth in a claim instead of complete truth, there is no basis for trust. Demand more from those that hold authority and influence. 

   Remember the goal is the control of the hearts and minds of the citizens. The best way to achieve that goal is to have emergency upon emergency beat down the will of the people, who no longer have the ability to help themselves, and are forced to look to the government for salvation.

   If one looks even in the shallow end of the information pool the reality of this can be seen in the history of the last couple of decades. Minute, but continuous, removal of personal freedoms is not a new concept by any means. An environmental emergency is just another avenue for achieving the ultimate control.

Either Stand Up And Defend Freedom When It's Challenged, Or Sit Down And Shut Up When That Freedom Disappears Because You Did Nothing....

Hope My Rage Is Your Rage.... If Not.... I Welcome Your View.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think about what I think......