http://www.theblaze.com/stories/congresswoman-cant-quite-remember-name-of-young-white-female-murder-victim-of-equal-concern-to-martin-case/
In case nobody got to witness this, you really should.
Puking such venom and outright lies on national television and to be allowed to skate right on as though nothing happened. Sounds pretty much like a typical Democrat as I've come to know.
I'm not concerned with whether or not Trayvon was assaulting Mr. Zimmerman or not. Doesn't matter. What matters is that Trayvon was shot, dead. That's a tragic event all in and of itself. There is something not exactly right with the entire scenario and course of events either. But that's of no interest to me either. That's a matter for Florida law to settle.
I'm tired of every nationalized and infrequent occasion of a non-black individual killing someone black being made into a grand conspiracy of the white man against the black man. Racism???? Really???? Look at the display in the link above. How more pointed a comment could made of racism than to claim equality of concern and then fall flat on ones face in the effort????
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm
Take a look at the link above. The homicide rate among black Americans is staggering. And the rate of black against black is still just as staggering. Where is the outrage against the daily slaughter of the black American males by black American males??? Is it acceptable since it's black on black??? I'm doubting it but with no outrage, acceptance as the norm is all that can be deduced.
There's not even public outrage over black on white violence. But then that's most likely acceptable as well since the white American has so much to feel guilty over and deserves anything that happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What you think about what I think......