Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Rage About A Rage In Florida..... Try Me.....

    Just wondering in all the Outrage and Protesting in Florida over the death of One, where is the Outrage in the death of TWO out of FOURTEEN at a FUNERAL in NORTH MIAMI???


http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/03/31/2-dead-12-hurt-in-mass-shooting-in-north-miami/


    Got my own opinion in the question above, but then I'm thinking you may have known that..... And yeah..... It has EVERYTHING to do with who the supposed shooters may have been.


    Yes, the shooting of Trayvon Martin was an unspeakable event that may very likely mean the arrest and possible prosecution of  George Zimmerman eventually. But with the justice system as twisted and powerless as it is in our modern society there is a very real possibility that Mr. Zimmerman may very well be convicted at some time irregardless of law or evidence. 


    But as it stands, the law in the State of Florida is that if attacked or threatened, you have the right to defend yourself. And as I'm beyond doubt in believing, every stone and possible avenue of investigation will be utilized in this case in finding the facts and prosecuting George Zimmerman if found to have violated the law and killed Trayvon Martin in cold blood.


    And just so it's known, IF there was no Self Defense as required by the Florida Law, then by all means, Arrest, Try and Convict George Zimmerman to the fullest extent of the law. But I kinda lean toward the actual Legal System of the great state of Florida to handle it instead of the court of "media" and "public opinion". Remember..... THERE IS A LAW TO BE PROVEN AS VIOLATED..... 


    The lynch mob mentality being seen recently flashes back to civil unrest at one time considered to be racist and unacceptable in modern society by most. Is there any difference now??? I'm thinking not.


    Here's the apples to apples that I see. Had this been as little as 40 years ago, and a young white boy been killed by an older black man, what would the reaction have been??? Would there have been open outrage and repeated calls for the head of the man accused of the "unjustified" killing??? Probably. But we're supposed to be beyond that as a society in the rights and laws of the land aren't we??? Equal justice for all citizens, being Innocent until Proven Guilty???
   
    See the link below. Notice the number. TWENTY FOUR MURDERS FOR THE YEAR TO DATE!!!! Where is outrage over this kind of loss of life??? Is there less outrage since those responsible may have been of the same race???


http://sfist.com/2012/03/08/oakland_sees_24th_murder_of_2012.php

    Better yet. Take a look at these records in the link below. It's obvious to me why there is NO national outrage in the stats listed. Maybe you'll see it too???

http://projects.latimes.com/homicide/date/2012/2/

    See what I see??? See the ages involved??? For me any loss of life in cold blood is capital in it's offense and in it's justification of punishment. But let me share my view.....


First - Not One but TWO 16 Year Olds Killed By Gunshot. There are others in their teens killed by Gunshot. Even a 10 Year Old BEATEN To Death!!!! Where is the rage over the senseless deaths of these innocents????


    And YES!!! I can say innocents with the knowledge I have of those in the last link just because of their ages. To me they were just as innocent as Trayvon has been portrayed to be by the majority of the media.


Second - Notice the last names of the victims??? Pretty sure it's not just me in noticing that the names for practically all the victims are Latin in origin. Not one to ever point a finger, but I'm thinking there is some lessening in severity by the fact that they are in fact victims of Latin origin??? If that's not the case then where is the worthless "Rev" in his outrage in the loss of these innocent lives??? 


    Come to think of it...... Haven't heard the "President" speak out on the tragic losses of life here like his majesty did in the Trayvon shooting. Ain't that somethin'??? Could be because the Latino Vote may not be strong enough in the upcoming election???


    I'd at least look for Congresswoman Waters to be saying something about the slaughter of young life in her state like Representative Brown did in Florida over ONE life. Strange how it works out that way, huh???


    Once again I'm never one to point a finger at something suspicious or seemingly unfair BUT......... If someone wants to voice outrage in a nation accused of such racial inequality I'd look for someone with the potential of "Rev." Sharpton, Rep. Brown and even the "President" to demonstrate better moral fiber, were there any to be found. But then that would require people to practice what they preach. Guess how quick that'll happen in certain segments of our nation??? Yeah, you guessed it.........



No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think about what I think......