Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Evidence Is Insurmountable. . . If Your Eyes Are Open

   Have you ever been browsing through some random news stories and after a few maybe see where flashing red lights and pointing arrows are urgently trying to direct your attention to critical information??? 
   What I see and hear in the last few years have disturbed me more than in any time in my life. Maybe I'm just more aware??? Maybe I've had an epiphany and more mature understanding of events around me???
   In any respect, the tide of disturbing events and apparent direction of our nation, and really our world in general, has riveted my attention. And sure, it's a feel good self gratifying society we live in. Bad news and true reality are ignored in favor of tv reality and fantasy. The problem is, those that cause the problems, move personal agendas, create havoc and trash our rights do so with the knowledge that Americans in general are ignorant of True Reality and are willing to be spoon fed what they believe without question.


   Look at this link for example. 
http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

   Notice something??? The report for the month of April is over 300k!!! Heard anything about that huge a number on "your" news??? 


   The next one is seemingly trivial in nature. But aren't so many things we encounter in our daily life??? Is there not an old saying that "it's the simple things that mean the most??? I personally think so. It's a show of integrity and personal values in how you show respect and to what or whom you show that respect.
   Anyone can say, 'I Love My Country!!', and then expect you to believe that statement. I personally am an actions kind of person. I really, in the very basics of my own beliefs, don't put much faith in what I'm told.
   Another old saying comes to mind, "Actions Speak Louder Than Words!!". I'm pretty sure you've heard that one. Phrases like this one are meaningful. And I use that statement in any activity of belief or trust in my fellow man. It's wisdom for all ages and parallels the spiritual beliefs of most people.


http://www.theblaze.com/stories/can-you-pick-out-the-flag-gaffe-on-obamas-new-julia-site-we-did/


   See the problem??? A simple thing such as placing our nations flag on the correct side was missed. Mistake??? Maybe. But therein is another problem. In what facet of learning was that kind of respect not taught??? Shame on the idiot that let that happen. You'd remember and get it right next time if I had the chance.


   Look at this next one. It's laughable in it's concept and execution. 
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/even-msnbc-thinks-obamas-the-life-of-julia-is-an-epic-fail/


   The sad thing is that even MSNBC thinks the concept is ridiculous. And probably all 4 people that still watch it. It may even be possible that CNN and all 9 people that still watch it think it's stupid.
   But sadly there is not a respectable REAL person that could be modeled for this presentation. This entire concept is an introduction to a fictional individual that lives her entire life reliant on the Federal Government for her existence. Chairman Mao would be thrilled to know his student Obama is living true to the Little Red Book, if even a little more modernized.
   In the end I'm sickened at the thought that an individual has made it to the highest office in our land and has been able to actually maintain an audience this long without a revolt after this much time offering such Socialist/Communist ideals.
   A march on the capital should have taken place long ago. And i'm as guilty as anyone for not doing more, sooner.


   Check out this next one. A simple slogan that means nothing more than what it says???
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/forward-for-communism-is-obamas-new-forward-slogan-really-a-coincidence/

   I'll be the first to admit that coincidences do occur. In my own life I've been a part of coincidences that left me feeling awkward and befuddled. But then there are Strings Of Coincidences that seem to be minimized by many when pointing to the "President" and the Socialist/Communist agenda that has been so openly displayed.
   Know the history of the simple word??? It's been used repeatedly in the Communist world for many many years. The references are many and the meanings are clear even in the historical times. Coincidence between then and now??? I'm not convinced.
   The connotation to me is one of pressing Forward with the agenda irregardless of the opinions and beliefs of the nation. Pretty simple. This administration is sure of the ignorance of the citizens of the United States and of their failure in understanding what's best for them or in the very least is betting on the malaise that's permeated the core of our society that will in turn assure re-election.

   Lastly, look at this link. Not much to it, but for the information contained within the link, you don't need to know much.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/people-not-labor-force-soar-522000-labor-force-participation-rate-lowest-1981


   Does your "news" cover these kinds of numbers??? I'm pretty sure not. I'm positive the information will be suppressed if at all possible. 
   Can you even imagine what that number entails??? It's incredible!!! 


   But the bottom from me to you - DO NOT believe what you see on the regular news sewers. FIND YOUR OWN FACTS. Look for truth in hidden places. Seek the facts in the shadows. 


   But most of all, Prepare For The Consequences Of What We've Allowed To Happen Over The Last 3 Years.... For It Will Be Bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think about what I think......