Thursday, May 3, 2012

Occupy from Below.... And from the Top.... Our Doom

   There comes a time when the reality of where our country has headed is made painfully clear. And this time I'm not talking about just the "President". His dereliction of duty in the role of "President" is well documented and will the part of our nations doom. In that we have no way of avoiding our fate. 
   My point of reference this time is more the Occupy Movement. 
   Maybe I've been blissfully unaware of the direction and extent of this misguided group of our youth?? In the viewing of just one news site list, I was astounded by the number of Occupy articles.
   After getting past the number of articles I was then disgusted by the sheer ignorance and total lack of true direction and clear thinking demonstrated by these individuals. The complete lack of reasonable intelligence being displayed in the attached articles brings to me another thought.
   THIS IS WHAT WE'VE GROWN FOR THE NEWEST GENERATION OF ADULTS?!?! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
   Make your own decision. View these videos. Read any related articles. There is a frightening movement with these wastelands of humanity. The videos are funny, at first. Then if you're like me you will realize, this is a part of a wasted generation that are coming  to power in our country in the near future. And these are worse than any hippie movement imagined or realized in the 60s and 70s.
   And this is to not even mention the violent actions of some of these "protesters" who, by my opinion, should be allowed no level of understanding or compassion. 
   With this gutter of our society spinning out of control and being coddled by the various governmental and information agencies, it's a far worse scenario when one considers the combination of the extent and depth of the chaos wrought on our country at the highest levels. 
   Believe me when I say; Our country and it's glory are gone. There is nothing that can bring it back. A revolution is nearing and we only have ourselves to blame.


http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy-answers-what-is-the-best-alternative-to-capitalism-hilarity-ensues/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/funny-vid-d-c-occupiers-want-to-banish-monetary-system-but-still-buy-big-screen-tvs/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy-on-display-when-i-grow-up-i-want-to-be-a-professional-protester/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/revealed-the-fbi-stopped-the-cleveland-bomb-plot-by-infiltrating-occupy-wall-street/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think about what I think......