Saturday, June 23, 2012

4 Things... Stupid Questions... REAL Disrespect... Looking Stupid... Governmental Hero

http://www.essence.com/2012/06/18/has-any-other-president-been-shown-such-disrespect/?utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20essence%2Frelationships_channel_latest%20%28Relationships%20Channel%20Latest%29&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=feedburner&pkw=outbrain-rss

   Not surprised Essence would ask such a mindless question. Neither should you be surprised. I can remember, as several on the articles comment section pointed out, much greater disrespect shown to both Bush's and Reagan. And to deny such events is to be disingenuous and in a deep valley of denial.
   Wanna see the continuing remnants of past disrespect?? Move to the next one.....


http://nation.foxnews.com/gay-activists/2012/06/22/philly-mag-gay-activists-pose-white-house-pics-giving-finger-reagan-portrait

   Well here pretty much what i'd expect from a group blundering through the White House during this administration. Not just an abject display of disrespect, but the nerve and audacity to record it.
   If I were told Obama were in the wings cheering them on wouldn't be any less of a surprise. Heck, they were probably given the grand tour of the "secret" bunker beneath the White House to celebrate the disgusting display.
   But you know what?? We've gotten what we've asked for in our society. We can't be surprised that such displays (see the bus monitor video yet?) are common, every day events.


http://www.theblaze.com/stories/yes-hillary-clinton-actually-wore-mardi-gras-beads-and-funky-glasses-during-a-swearing-in-ceremony/

   Then we have this dumbass. And please understand I've tried... Really Tried to find some quality worthy in Hilary. Through all the struggles with President Clinton I almost found sympathy.... But that too quickly faded.
   Now we have this display. Again... Solid disrespect for the office and ceremony befitting far greater maturity. My only hope is that after all this time trying to defend and deflect Obama that maybe her mind has finally started to slip. But then even that isn't excuse enough. 
   Amazing to what levels of depravity our country has slipped into. And yeah, it's everywhere.


http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rep-gowdy-has-a-message-for-nancy-pelosi-and-her-voter-suppression-claims-mind-numbingly-stupid/

   FINALLY!!! A hero and man for which I can place my utmost admiration and respect. There is little I can say here but GOOD JOB!!!! This man deserves more than kudos for his blazing prosecution of such governmental destruction. 
   I hope Pelosi, Holder, Obama and anyone else his comments were pointed at were stung by the words. That stinging sensation you're feeling??? It's conviction over not doing your job and failing your country in practically every measurable means possible. May your reward be swift and as uncomfortable as the condition of the majority you were hired to protect and serve.


Either Stand Up And Defend Freedom When It's Challenged, Or Sit Down And Shut Up When That Freedom Disappears Because You Did Nothing....


Hope My Rage Is Your Rage.... If Not.... I Welcome Your View....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think about what I think......