Sunday, July 22, 2012

Poor Getting Poorer While The Rich Get Richer??? Think Again Obama Huggers!!!!

Sorry, Occupy: The One Percent Pay More in Taxes    And Their Incomes Have Fallen  Just wanting anyone that finds themselves in a debate with a "the rich are always getting richer and the poor are always getting poorer" whiner to have something to fall back on and use for a deflection of uneducated psychobabble. And look!!! It's even been provided by the irresponsible, so called journalists at CNBC!!! :-O
   There is no reason for anyone to point fingers and to conduct themselves with the Envy we are all charged to not allow in our daily lives. It's a poison that will eat away, as it has in our country, at the very foundations we USED to rest upon. 
   It's not the right of ANY individual to demand that others with more give more to make things "equal". We were all Created Equal. What happens after that is up to the individual. Being born into wealth is ok. It's not something to wish away from those that made their fortune, unless you are Outside the Word. And there lies the crux of the matter.
   For those that "hate" or are "jealous" of the rich, where has your time and effort been in improving yourself?? How much energy or time have you spent in helping your neighbor?? Do you give, even in small amounts to charity?? Do you even follow the Word of God and know what the commandments for us all to follow are pointing you?? When you've Robbed those that bettered themselves of what they have, what then will you have to support yourself?? 
   DO NOT allow yourself to try and use the Word to support your stance in money and the wealthy. The Word says, which is most often misquoted, "The LOVE Of Money Is The Root Of All Evil." So even by The Word Of God, Wealth is Not Evil or even bad. Guess where the Word is pointing?? It's pointing AT YOU!!!
   Being so jealous and envious of the wealthy makes you the Evil that Word speaks against. If not for that Love of money you would not have the hatred, jealousy, enviousness or contempt for the wealthy or those that have more than you. Know where the evil resides and clean your own house before trying to create a mess in someone else's.
   I personally have, for my entire life, had to work and do for myself. If I were to have it I worked for it. If I couldn't make it, I have borrowed what I needed to make it, then PAID IT BACK in full. I've helped others when all I had with me was ALL I HAD, and still, GLADLY gave it so that someone else could make it that much further.
   I don't wish away the wealth of others, even if that wealth wasn't righteously gained. I'm not the judge of them. There are laws for dealing with people like that, and even if they miss that judgment the Ultimate Judge will deal with them far more harshly than any here could anyway.
   In the effort to make things "equal", the tax codes have become a tangled mass of loopholes and confusion. These being part of the problem means they should be reformed. Fairness is a fantasy and a never ending dream with no end. The world itself isn't created to be fair in any part or in any way. 
   But to make things more as they should be everyone, especially those with the endless complaints should be making the utmost effort to VOTE and Remove those that continue to perpetuate the fraud and resist the change needed. 
   Finally, look to the Constitution and The Bill Of Rights. These documents were formed and carefully planned to address most of the issues we face today. What do these documents say?? Do you even know?? Have you ever gotten past the Preamble or the first couple of Amendments?? These are the foundation of our nation. Nothing has happened or cause these sacred documents to be obsolete, NOTHING.
   Making uneducated decisions or taking on an opinion without foundation is the reason for chaos, and that only creates chaos and the demise of our society. Protest what is valid and worthy if you must, but be prepared for the consequences and be prepared to defend your point of view at all costs. Extreme?? Not if what you believe is righteous and true.
   The founding fathers, and mothers, decided what they believed was righteous and true and further decided the cost, however high, was worth the price to be paid. Following the path they had chosen was difficult and for many was the ultimate cost in the end. But for the dream of being free from the oppression of the crown was the desire. And from that point on the wheels of change began turning and would forever change the face of our planet.
   The Greatest Nation On Earth. I like that phrase, but it's meaning has faded. The United States Of America is no longer the great nation that was once a beacon of hope for other nations to follow. The greedy, corrupt hands of takers have forever changed that and I struggle to not wish terrible things on those responsible. And it may very well include you.
   I love my country and I thank God that I was born an American. There is no blessing, at birth, greater than that. The only blessing greater than that, after birth, is to Accept and Know The Lord Jesus Christ as My Lord and Savior.... got that too. So my challenge to you is only strive to reach that second blessing. It's the only one you should be wanting that others have. After that it's the blessing of the Lord for you that should be striving for, not those of your fellow man.


Either Stand Up And Defend Freedom When It's Challenged, Or Sit Down And Shut Up When That Freedom Disappears Because You Did Nothing....


Hope My Rage Is Your Rage.... If Not.... I Welcome Your View....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think about what I think......