Sunday, July 22, 2012

You Didn't Build That.... He Said It And He Meant It....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/he-is-mocking-people-krauthammer-takes-on-the-you-didnt-build-that-philosophy/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/did-pajamas-media-release-the-ultimate-takedown-of-president-obamas-rhetoric-read-and-find-out/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/incredible-new-obama-ad-tries-to-prove-romney-misquoted-president-by-playing-the-exact-quote-romney-used/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/if-you-succeed-you-are-using-more-of-government-services-liberal-guest-gives-unbelievable-rant-on-megyn-kellys-show/

  There is something inherently wrong with the POTUS. There is something quite Un-American with the statement he made, and Romney did not misquote. I'm more troubled at this than most of you may be. I'm worried about the fact that the POTUS is convinced that an all consuming government is the answer to the ills of the country. This statement, being sincere, is what he thinks.


   This statement by me is what I think, and I'm sincere in it's meaning.


   The current President of the United States is the model of all things NOT American. There is little, if anything, I can can find to lead me to think there is any good intent for the traditional American way of life in his philosophy. If that be untrue I would then challenge anyone, anyone at all to show me the points I'm missing.
   For the last 3+ years I have endeavored to see where there may be some hidden light of hope within the arena of President Obama's Hope and Change. I have found none. The only aspect of the promises made is for the "Change". That has happened to the probable irreversible harm of the nation. And for this I blame all those that would try and steer and spin the reality of this destruction into something "American".
   The last straw is the recent remark that, in my version of the statement made, the individual is nothing without the government. After this, as it should have been far before now, there is nothing, no matter how positive, that he can do to make me not want him gone from the office of President. Each and every business owner in America should, if sincere, react openly and with ferocity to destroy this statement.
   Unless I misunderstand the entire structure of business in America, there are no direct links between the Federal Government and the creation of success within the average small business, and probably large corporation. The ONLY positive contribution of the Federal Government to an emerging business is limiting regulations which would otherwise suppress growth, and limited taxation which would otherwise also suppress growth. True???
   In that understanding, what has government, and in particular this administration done to help business grow or even begin??? 
   Roads.... Bridges.... to name a couple of the items mentioned that without them business could not exist, at least in the opinion of the POTUS. There is limited truth in that. But the REAL truth is that without the businesses the roads and bridges would not exist. And an even GREATER TRUTH is that the Federal, State and Local Governments would not exist without the Businesses to keep them in "business". 
   It's self righteousness and a complete lack of humility for any government official, at any level, to state that I'm The Reason You Exist. 
   Humility is a sign, for me at least, that a person elected to office realizes the weight of the job they were elected to do. Essentially HIRED for the job. 
   With Obama, the repeated statement he makes is that I'm Doing What's Right For The American People. Noticed that??? 
   Not something I'd expect to hear from an elected official at any level. It's an obvious statement that he feels superior to the will and intelligence of the people of the United States. There is no indication that what the majority feel or are wanting for the direction of the country is a concern. It's not asked of or indicated as a motivating factor. Sounding more like a parent of a child than the leader of the previously greatest country on earth.
   I don't need another father, got one already. I'm looking for a leader of the will of the nation, not the individual.


Either Stand Up And Defend Freedom When It's Challenged, Or Sit Down And Shut Up When That Freedom Disappears Because You Did Nothing....


Hope My Rage Is Your Rage.... If Not.... I Welcome Your View....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think about what I think......